Re: Deliverables Re: TPAC

I talked to Alexis back in February about repurposing caniuse for other
data sets (EPUB3 compatibility was the topic at that time). He said that
in the current state it would be messy, but he was in the middle of a
rewrite that might make it possible to re-use the presentation layer. I
don't know how much time he's had to spend on the rewrite since, but I've
pinged him to find out.

Thanks,

Alan