Re: Repo: should we take it up?

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 2:31 PM, Michael Mullins <webdesserts@gmail.com>
wrote:
> There was a list started on the wiki for anyone working on this.
> Obviously
> still needs the metadata for those.
> http://www.w3.org/community/nextweb/wiki/List_of_Prolyfills
>

> On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 1:22 PM, Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com> wrote:

>> and just
>> >
>> > Do it! :)
>> > --
>> > Marcos Caceres
>> >

>> Anyone have time to put together the metadata they think we would need
>> and get a short conversation going on this before we do?  If not, I
>> can try to get some in the next day or two.
>>

>> --
>> Brian Kardell :: @briankardell :: hitchjs.com
>>

> --
> - Michael Mullins

No worries about being new to lists.  As a rule, you post beneath,
rather than above and snip whatever isn't relevant if you think it
helps.

By metadata I mean what sorts of information would you want to know...
for example:

{
      "name": ....,
      "source":  ....someone's git....,
      "tests":  {...some information about whether there are tests/kind ...
},
      "type": .....is it standalone or requiring a framework....
      ...?.....
}

That is by no means complete - and maybe it doesn't need to be to
start with... The repo/pull model wouldn't work with dynamic sorts of
data we may want to collect anyway - I just don't want to get 100 of
them into it and then decide that there is some basic data we really
should have collected but didn't.