Re: should we take it up?

On Monday, July 1, 2013 at 8:35 PM, François REMY wrote:

> The most important thing is probably to standardize the words "prollyfill"
> and "polyfill" so that people can search relevant repos using github ;-)

I file a bug on the TAG to add that to the AWWW document:
https://github.com/w3ctag/webarch/issues/3

We can propose some text.
> If the idea is to allow peer-review of prollyfills, could we use Github
> issues on a special repo (PolyfillReviews) instead of merges to a JSON file?

That's similar to what we are proposing to do on the TAG. We've not started on actually documenting reviews, however.

(if people want to follow those reviews: https://github.com/w3ctag/spec-reviews)

> This is probably better because we can make comments on the submission,
> refers to other repo & issues, include codes... and close them when the
> polyfill has been peer-reviewed (people can always reopen the thread when a
> new version comes out).

Agree.
--
Marcos Caceres