Re: Task Queues as a primitive

Only MS was supportive if spec in the past so the spec didn't go far in the group. However, at the last webperf workshop, there seems sime interest in pushing it further. So there is a good chance we'll move it by the end of the year. MS implemented it if I remember correctly.

Philippe

--
sent from my mobile