Re: Merged a lot

On Jan 14, 2013 11:09 AM, "Marcos Caceres" <w3c@marcosc.com> wrote:

> Hi Clint,
> Stupid question, but my grunt doesn't like "GruntFile.js" … it's looking
for 'grunt.js' so I get an grunt.js file not found error.

clint.hill@gmail.com)> wrote:
> > > It was a git pull – so just an update.
> > >
> > > I had to make modifications to both grunt-contrib-qunit and
grunt-contrib-uglify, due to the Grunt API changes.

> > > As a stopgap I'm going to commit node_modules. This way we all have
the same stuff. Once Grunt becomes stabilized we can drop them from the
tree.

> > > From: Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com (mailto:bkardell@gmail.com)>
> > > Date: Monday, January 14, 2013 8:36 AM
> > > To: Clint Hill <clint.hill@gmail.com (mailto:clint.hill@gmail.com)>
> > > Cc: "public-nextweb@w3.org (mailto:public-nextweb@w3.org)" <
public-nextweb@w3.org (mailto:public-nextweb@w3.org)>
> > > Subject: Re: Merged a lot
> > >
> > > Did it get you node_modules or are you using what I sent you? In
other words, did you try a fresh one or just an update?
clint.hill@gmail.com)> wrote:

public-nextweb@w3.org (mailto:public-nextweb@w3.org)>

the issues say "implement" which Marcos clearly has accomplished, I didn't
follow through and close them because a couple of them had open
comments/notes... Francois, can you just quickly take a look through the
ones where Marcos had a question and maybe determine if you would like to
make note of it, open a new issue on it or whatever? I don't want to lose
the open questions...

thatso that we can have the edge/fringe sort of debates and have something
we can safely rework if necessary... The current tests only check that an
item exists and, well - the test harnessing itself seems broken to me.

unable to run it ... jshint which complains for me on the webidl file
iteself, not anything recently added because of the Function constructor
and use of __proto__...

adjustments/copies that the build work and things worked fine though...

It isn't a stupid question at all - as I said, they are reworking grunt.
Your version was the latest until just a few days ago and there are
significant breaking changes including this one.