Re: Group status...

On Apr 30, 2013, at 10:15 AM, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com> wrote:

> Hi Ian,
> Please see the question below. Can you please provide clarification for Gias?

Sure.

The difference is who signs the Contributor Agreement. "Joining" a CG essentially means "signing the CLA".

Here's a summary of the CLA:
 http://www.w3.org/community/about/agreements/summary/

Let me know if you have any questions,

Ian

> On Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 3:02 AM, Gias Kay Lee wrote:
>
>> Just making sure I haven't read the ToC wrongly... Could someone please explain in plain English the difference between joining this group as an individual, or as a rep of my company?
>

> Kind regards,
> Marcos

Tel:                                          +1 718 260 9447