Re: redirects

Brian Kardell :: @bkardell :: hitchjs.com
On Nov 19, 2012 7:23 AM, "Marcos Caceres" <w3c@marcosc.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 3:03 PM, Brian Kardell wrote:
>
> > Maybe we should add a link to that on the github wiki
>
> Unfortunately, Github orgs don't have wikis - but repos do. However, as
each repo gets a wiki, things can get messy (that's been our experience at
least in the RICG group, that has multiple repos).

Yeah, sorry but I am not seeing the problem.  Someone will click the wiki
link for the repo, and I don't understand how adding links to where we
actually want to point them  to there is a problem... it's exactly the same
idea as a redirect, only ... older :)

> > and in probably some links in the readme too.
>
> The prollyfill.org landing page should serve as the readme, no? Or did
you have something else in mind?

Git repos have a readme, all I am saying is that it should simple point
them to where we want them to go for that info.