Re: Logo

On Nov 18, 2012 7:40 PM, "Clint Hill" <clint.hill@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Nov 18, 2012, at 4:36 PM, François REMY <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com>
wrote:

>> No offense but I would prefer something a bit less cartoonish :-)
>>
>> My own thought has been something like a “x” for eXtensible (also x- is
the prefix used in HTML Web Compenents and CSS Custom Properties) enclosed
as a tag :

>> <image[5].png>  <image[9].png>
>>
>> Actually, this is looking a bit like a robot, which we can use as a
mascot:

>> <image[19].png>
>>
>> We can also make a b&w version:
>>
>> <image[23].png>
>>
>> What do you think about it?

I don't love the rust color or the robot... i'd also love to see something
more dash-like than bullety as it represents the forms in css/html < -x-
>.  One thought I had though was, why not throw some basic ideas of what we
would like in a logo up there and run a logo contest - it might spark
interest and get a lot of other people to do some free design work for us.