Re: Faking host objects

On Sunday, 30 December 2012 at 20:47, François REMY wrote:

> Here's a more final version: http://pastebin.com/23kXFnyy
>
> It supports static properties as well
This is so great! Nice work François. I've updated the gist to include your updated code.

https://gist.github.com/4402084

The above code is a huge piece of the prollyfill puzzle solved (or at least for DOM APIs). Everyone in the group please do take a look and review it carefully!

I'll work on integrating your code with the MIDI API Prollyfill. I'm currently converting the code to work with AMD - and I haven't pushed it to GH yet. I've found AMD to be really well suited for prollyfills (well, at least the one I've been working on :P).

Oh, I also found a hacky way to implement custom events which I'm keen to share with you guys.

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au