Re: Offline transcript

On Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Clint Hill wrote:

> I agree with the tooling perspective and have written about this as well. I can appreciate the idea of prefixing if it's nearly invisible to authors.

I agree with tooling… but I worry that "the tools will save us".

> I guess that's my position: Prefixing is the "magic" that is dumped out by tooling for the protection reasons outlined. But Prefixing is not important to authors abilities to "use" prollyfills.
This would be really nice. But it adds a dependency, which kinda sucks.
> I think that's important - thoughts?

As long as the tooling is light-weight, it should be ok. But, personally speaking, the last thing I would  want as an author is more cruft to carry around, so that should be avoided if possible.
--
Marcos Caceres