Re: wiki

On Dec 3, 2012 8:08 AM, "Marcos Caceres" <w3c@marcosc.com> wrote:

> On Friday, November 30, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Brian Kardell wrote:
>
> > I've made edits to the wiki, including setting up a page like the one
francois had created for listing things...
http://www.w3.org/community/nextweb/wiki/List_of_Prolyfills

> > If someone knows how to help those tables - please do... I just added
some that I know of to get it rolling, I can add more later, but I thought
it would be good if anyone wants to tweak structures, list some, etc to get
something going.
> So… I broke the wiki :) I f'ing hate markdown >:( Can someone add magic
(or can we please use HTML for tables?)

http://www.w3.org/community/nextweb/wiki/List_of_Prolyfills#Siloed_Prollyfills

Fixed I think...at least, looks good on my smartphone :)
Why does no one discuss the pita that is edting text that is in a multiline
text area on a smartphone in the html/accessibility groups?  At least I've
never seen it and it is my #1 pain point.