Re: Touch Events Community Group Proposed

I don't know why the CG proposal form munged/ate the references. They
are listed here:

[[
<http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/DraftTouchEventsCG>

[1]
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CV2AXyrdPdGSRypAQcfGrgQVuWYi50EzTmVsMLWgRPM/>
[2]
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Sasl1qYJV6agrDvGplEYlZznzc38U-TFN_3a67-nlSc/>
[3]
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webevents/2013AprJun/0040.html>
[4]
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/12-HPlSIF7-ISY8TQHtuQ3IqDi-isZVI0Yzv5zwl90VU/>
[5] <
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvdBn9Kvx22qdGRnRXNPb0ZBTUl3SEkwdUdtaW9pWWc&usp=sharing>
]]

Ian - the form wouldn't let me use a short name of "touch-events" so I
had to collapse it to "touchevents". Can you please fix this bug for the
mail lists? That is, we want "public-touch-events".

-Thanks, AB