PubSubHubbub Community Group created

From: Do Not Reply <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 17:09:17 +0000
To: public-new-work@w3.org
W3C has launched the PubSubHubbub Community Group:
  http://www.w3.org/community/pubsub/

The group will promote and design a Publish-Subscribe pattern and
protocol for the web. The current de-facto protocol for it, PubSubHubbub
is already widely used but has a couple issues that we need to address.

We hope this protocol can be used in wide range of applications, from
social web, to e-commerce or even search engines.

In order to join the group, you will need a W3C Account. To request one:
  http://www.w3.org/community/account/request

If you believe that there is an issue with this group that requires
the attention of the W3C staff, please send us email on
site-comments@w3.org

Thank you,
W3C Community Development Team