From: Divakaran, Sudeep
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2019 12:02 AM
To: public-networks-ig@w3.org
Cc: 'DRUTA, DAN' <dd5826@att.com>; 'xusong@migu.cn' <xusong@migu.cn>; Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Subject: Web & Networks IG First Conf Call Time slot Doodle Poll

Dear all,

We have created a Doodle Poll to identify a time slot for the W3C Web & Networks Interest Group Kick-off Teleconference Call.

Kindly let us know your availability for the listed time-slots using the link below

https://doodle.com/poll/43y4yvane8mzpd3x

If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact me/Song Xu/Dan.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Sudeep (on behalf of Web & Networks IG Chairs)