Re: javascript manifests in webapps group

Thanks Charles,

I've seen this format before, and it can potentially be aligned with Widgets, e.g.

1. Rename properties to match their direct equivalents in Widgets P&C (e.g. developer -> author, screen_size:min_width -> width etc)
2. Feature names should be IRIs as in WIdgets rather than strings
3. Orientation and fullscreen needs harmonizing with viewmodes
4. Add any missing properties defined in P&C and TWI such as license, short_name

I think also the app store registry, lifecycle and events would be better split out from the JSON manifest spec.

All doable I think if Mozilla are happy to be flexible on this.