WARP goes to REC

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 18:25:57 +0000
To: public-native-web-apps@w3.org
Just a heads up that the W3C Director has given the OK for Widget Access Request Policy to become a W3C Recommendation. If all goes to plan, it will be published on the 7th of Feb. I'm currently doing the final prep at:

http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-access/

(and sorry for dropping off the face of the earth for the last month… I've been mostly on vacation since xmas visiting family in Australia).

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au