Re: Draft Charter

On Sunday, November 27, 2011 at 7:29 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:

> On 11/24/11 5:31 PM, ext Marcos Caceres wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > First draft of the charter is up:
> >
> > http://www.w3.org/community/native-web-apps/charter/
>
> Hi Marcos - this looks good. One small change I think would be useful
> would be to include a link to the Widget PubStatus table.
>
> Here's one way to do that -> append the following sentence to the 1st
> paragraph in the "Relationship with W3C Web Apps WG" section:
>
> [[
> See WebApps' <a
> href="http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus#Widget_Specifications">widget
> spec publication status</a> for a list of the widget specs including
> their publication status.
> ]]
>
> WDYT?
Added.

I also added some text to the process section about having a 1 week "Call for Consensus" for adding new work items. I also indicated that work on new items may begin before the call for consensus, but will only be formally accepted into the group once there is consensus.

http://www.w3.org/community/native-web-apps/charter/

--
Marcos Caceres