Chairs: The people have spoken!, was Voting is Re: Chair Nominations

Hi All,
Brian, Scott, and I will chair. Thank you all for your support and trust :) I have asked the W3C to reflect the group's decision on our website.

We are still looking for volunteers to help edit specs, produce tests, and generally contribute to the discussion.

Once we have the charter up, I would like us to start putting names to specs, prototypes, and test suites and initially pick a small handful of things to work on (just so we can work out everyone's working style and get into a rhythm).

We have a lot of great projects that people can contribute to directly (Wookie and PhoneGAP/Callback, for instance).

If anyone wants to have a go at editing, I am happy to provide guidance. We have lots of skilled editors in this group, who can also pitch in and help.

Kind regards,
Marcos