Re: Meeting Monday

Dear Dominik and all,

I am sorry for not having sent a mail earlier.

We are very close to our release (which we mainly postponed by a few days to not get lost in the ESWC-context, we were afraid that people attending the conference would not be able to read our spec).

So, there is no need for a bigger meeting (we are fixing small mistakes), but everyone who is interested to help or just interested in general is still welcome to go with me over the different documents and discuss „last steps“.

You find the „main“ document at https://w3c.github.io/N3/spec/ (note that we also have the grammar and the test files)
We still need to add links to the semantics and the built-ins.

Semantics is available at: https://w3c.github.io/N3/spec/semantics.html#introduction

Built-ins can be found at: https://w3c-cg.github.io/n3Builtins/

It is also very likely that we miss contributors (e.g., the semantics document does not even have a list of contributors yet), so if you contributed and would like to be mentioned, please let us know. We simply did not work on that part yet since we were focussed on the content of the documents.

You can also send your feedback directly. I hope that in our next meeting we can then celebrate the release. I am very happy with the current state of all documents. Thank you all!

Kind regards,
Dörthe