Re: Experimental VSCode extension for N3

Also happy new year everyone!

That looks really nice and feels good!

In https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=w3cn3.n3-lang-exec
the github repo
https://github.com/william-vw/vscode-extension-n3 is mentioned but
currently gives a 404.

Thanks to all who realize the N3 potential and keep up the good work :-)

Kind regards,
Jos

PS we also got a nice Christmas present
https://github.com/eyereasoner/eye-js from https://github.com/jeswr