Re: Eye Reasoner Builtin/N3 question/challenge

Thanks Jos! I will definitely check out the time samples

*Regarding regular expressions:*
I find that string:matches() returns a boolean whether or not the string
matches the regular expression,
I am looking to extract the number from the string based on the regular
expression.
For example, I would like to assign the result of re.match('13.4 kV',
'\d+\\.*\\d*') to a variable, the result being 13.4

*Regarding coalesce:*
Coalesce returns the first non-null value from a list/collection.
I believe there is no concept of null in rdf, so I am thinking this would
be translated into returning the first item from a list that is not empty.
(i'm checking R2RML spec to see how nulls are handled when converting dbms
to rdf)
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/informix-servers/14.10?topic=expressions-coalesce-function