Re: Next meeting Monday ** note the switch to DST **

Hi William,

At the previous DST change I was miscalculating and missed the call and now
I'm again confused as you say " so the meeting *will be an hour later* for
those in Europe"
but I would think " so the meeting *will be an hour earlier* for those in
Europe":

Event Time inBoston, MA, USA
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/boston>
12:00EDT <https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/edt>