Re: Blank node quantification

On 6/22/21 11:50 AM, Pierre-Antoine Champin wrote:
>  "the purpose is to
> place implicit quantifiers in a way that hopefully makes it easier to
> cleanly implement dynamic scoping".

Are you *sure* you want dynamic scoping?  Programming languages largely
moved away from dynamic scoping a few decades ago, because it makes
programs harder to understand and reason about.  I have not looked into
this proposal deeply enough to have a definitive opinion, but as a
general rule I would caution against choosing dynamic scoping unless you
are *really* sure that it is truly what you need.  Dynamic scoping is
not what programmers generally expect these days.

BTW, I've been quite pleased to read this thread about the
quantification work.  Very intriguing work!

Best wishes,
David Booth