Re: meetings every two weeks, meeting calendar

Dear all,

I wish you all a happy new year.

I was told that the link to the calendar below did not work, therefore,
I send you an new link
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=YjhpMXZpZHBnNWFtaGJlbnRndWV1MmJwbjBAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ>
which hopefully works better.

Our next meeting is today at 6pm CET. If you cannot be present, you can
find the minutes online
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A3HAUhjaVnnJ6yVbFAvIBRJQjUY9aFlQ2_bGxkD0mnE/edit?usp=sharing>.

Kind regards,
Doerthe