Re: W3C Workshop on Web Standardization for Graph Data

Hi Dave,

thank you for your answer. It is very unfortunate (for us, noy for the
workshop), that the workshop is full. I would be particularly interested
to attend the session "Interchange and Interoperability" on Tuesday
since I see strong connections between RDF* and N3. Is there a waiting
list in case other persons cancel?

Kind regards,
Dörthe