Reminder: Meeting of N3-dev group:January 21st at 17:00 UCT

Dear all,

I would like to remind you that the first meeting of our group will take
place*today at 17:00 UCT.***

You can connect via Skype (my *skype* name is: *doerthe.arndt*), I will
add you to the conversation.

I created a file at
https://github.com/w3c/N3/blob/master/Meetings/21012018 to propose an
agenda.  The purpose of the meeting is mostly to get started. If I miss
an important topic on the agenda, please simply add it on git.

I hope to hear you all tonight (at least for me tonight).

Kind regards,
Doerthe