Re: Hello, n3

I’m in PST (UTC-8 in winter months). I’m used to 1600 UTC meeting times, earlier is more challenging, much later becomes harder for those in CST.

If we choose to release a specification, there are some tools that are easier to use in the w3c github organization, but we could make it work anywhere. We may want to work in multiple repositories.

Fitter is great, but it’s hard to be IRC+scripts for meeting notes.

Gregg Kellogg

Sent from my iPad