Re: Test assertions extraction methodology (Was: [agenda] January 19 teleconf)

From: Dmitri Silaev <Dmitri.Silaev@Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 22:35:54 +0300
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Cc: public-mwts@w3.org
Hi Dom,

I've reviewed new version. There are only minor comments for it.
Overall, document looks excellent.

1. Relationship to the standardization process

 > "However, it is the tools provided by the standards organization that
harness the collective intelligence of actors (by capturing their
interactions and communications)."

Why "However"? May be "The tools provided by the standards organization
harness the collective intelligence of actors (by capturing their
interactions and communications)"

2. Extracting Conformance Requirements

 > "The CSS selector finds all p elements"

p should be <code>p</code> in source.