Re: Questions on audio/video tests

Le mercredi 13 janvier 2010 à 13:48 +0000, Kai Hendry a écrit :
> Hm, I think emitting a sound is a good thing. It makes the test more
> fun & interactive and it would naturally thoroughly test that Audio
> playback works.
>
> Can't we replace it with a less annoying sound? Brown noise or
> something like that? http://simplynoise.com/
>
> People actually listen to that to relax. :)

My point about not having sound is that in many cases, you do not want
to have sound coming from your devices when you browse onto a random Web
page, and probably even more so onto a random page on the W3C site :)

I think having the page emitting a sound by default is going to be a
deterrent for many people to go to that page, or encourage others to go
to that page.

Dom