Re: Questions on audio/video tests

From: Kai Hendry <hendry@aplix.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 15:49:53 +0000
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Cc: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>
2010/1/12 Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>:
> I’m looking at the audio and video tests, and I'm having trouble finding
> references to some of the functions it uses:
> • where are defined the Audio() and Video() constructors? (in
> particular, Firefox 3.5 seems to choke on that constructor, although it
> looks like it is supposed to support it)

Btw I stole this test from:
http://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk/LayoutTests/media/

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/video.html#video
NamedConstructor for Audio, though I can't find Video. How is one
supposed to construct video from JS?

http://dev.w3.org/2008/mobile-test/v2/media-file.js