Re: [widgets interface] Tests generated from WebIDL

From: Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:05:50 +0000
Cc: public-webapps@w3.org, public-mwts@w3.org
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Apache Wookie got 2 that failed, and the rest couldn't run - I think
because WindowWidget is not required for all UAs to conform, but is
required as a prerequisite by the test.

After some tweaking I got some slightly more useful results... so its
definitely a start!

We've been using this for testing up until now, which is just hand
crafted test cases and isn't generated from IDL:

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/wookie/trunk/widgets/test.wgt