Re: [widgets interface] Tests generated from WebIDL

Apache Wookie got 2 that failed, and the rest couldn't run - I think
because WindowWidget is not required for all UAs to conform, but is
required as a prerequisite by the test.

After some tweaking I got some slightly more useful results... so its
definitely a start!

We've been using this for testing up until now, which is just hand
crafted test cases and isn't generated from IDL:

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/wookie/trunk/widgets/test.wgt