Re: [widgets interface] Tests generated from WebIDL

Le mercredi 28 octobre 2009 à 22:43 +0100, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a
écrit :
> Since I don’t have a widgets engine that would implement the spec, I
> haven’t been able to check if they detect anything remotely useful, but
> I’m hoping they do — maybe someone with such a runtime engine could load
> http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-api/tests/idl-gen/all.html and see if
> any tests pass?

Actually, I’ve just remembered that Opera had graciously shared an early
build of the next version of their widgets runtime engine, and running
it on the test widget, I get 15 tests that pass and 13 that fail (17
that couldn’t be run due to the said failures), which make me hopeful
the tests are actually useful.

I’m naturally still interested on feedback on the generated tests.

Dom