W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mwts@w3.org > October 2009

[minutes] Oct 27 teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:16:35 +0100
To: public-mwts@w3.org
Message-Id: <1256656595.4531.1867.camel@localhost>
Hi,

The minutes of our call today are available at:
http://www.w3.org/2009/10/27-mwts-minutes.html

and copied as text below.

Please note that our next call is scheduled on November 10 due to TPAC.

Dom


    Mobile Web Initiative Test Suites Working Group Teleconference

27 Oct 2009

   [2]Agenda

      [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2009Oct/0017.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2009/10/27-mwts-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Dom, Dmitri, Kai, Carmelo

   Regrets
          Wilhelm

   Chair
          dom

   Scribe
          dom

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]Widgets testing
         2. [6]WCTMB2
         3. [7]Next meeting
     * [8]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________

Widgets testing

   ACTION-80?

   <trackbot> ACTION-80 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to provide a
   categorized view of the widgets test suite (roughly by section) --
   due 2009-09-30 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [9]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/80

      [9] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/80

   ACTION-83?

   <trackbot> ACTION-83 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to look into
   automate testing from WebIDL -- due 2009-09-30 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [10]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/83

     [10] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/83

   ACTION-84?

   <trackbot> ACTION-84 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to follow up with
   robin on packaging and releasing P&C test suite -- due 2009-10-06 --
   OPEN

   <trackbot> [11]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/84

     [11] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/84

   Kai: not much new; got useful interactions with Marcos
   ... now needs Marcos to spend time on DigSig spec
   ... haven't made progress on widgets testing

WCTMB2

   ACTION-88?

   <trackbot> ACTION-88 -- Kai Hendry to come up with additional
   proposals for WCTMB2 -- due 2009-10-20 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [12]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/88

     [12] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/88

   Kai: no progress on that one
   ... thinking of Media tests for HTML5 stuff
   ... e.g. only downloading media that have the right media types
   ... but maybe need to move away from there

   Dom: Media queries are more robust

   [separate concerns about Media types as MIME Types, and Media Types
   as CSS Media Types]

   ACTION-89?

   <trackbot> ACTION-89 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to look at audio
   test -- due 2009-10-20 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [13]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/89

     [13] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/89

   Kai: I made a change to the test - removing fallbacks since they are
   not accepted in HTML5

Next meeting

   Dom: away next week to TPAC
   ... should we meet next week?

   Kai: prefer to skip

   Carmelo: me too

   RESOLUTION: next meeting on November 10

Summary of Action Items

   [End of minutes]
Received on Tuesday, 27 October 2009 15:16:47 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 27 October 2009 15:16:47 GMT