Re: [agenda] Nov 17 teleconf

From: Wilhelm Joys Andersen <wilhelmja@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:41:46 +0100
To: public-mwts@w3.org
* Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
>  ‣ ACTION-73 on Wilhelm Joys Andersen: Create test cases for WCTMB2

Still pending.

>  ‣ ACTION-86 on Wilhelm Joys Andersen: Finalize WCTMB2 test runner
>  ‣ ACTION-91 on Wilhelm Joys Andersen: Move WCTMB2 to W3C server

Done:

  http://dev.w3.org/2008/mobile-test/v2/

I'd like to do some more minor modifications to the test runner, but all required functionality should be in place now.

I've included some, but not all, of the proposed tests. The rest should be added as well.

--
Wilhelm Joys Andersen
Core Systems, Opera Software