Review of audio test

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:46:32 +0100
To: public-mwts@w3.org
Hi,

As per my ACTION-89, I (finally!) had a look at the audio test that Kai
offered a few weeks ago:
http://static.webvm.net/audio/test.html

While the test looks correct to me, it isn’t clear how we would
integrate it into a WCTMB2 in this shape, given that WCTMB2 most likely
expect a JavaScript based test that can be programmatically assessed as
true or false.

One way to do that would be to use the HTMLAudioElement interface,
ensuring that it exists, and reacts as expected with a few subtests.

HTH,