[agenda] May 26 teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:04:35 +0200
To: public-mwts@w3.org

Here comes our agenda for tomorrow's teleconf (May 26).

Please send reports on your action items and regrets before the
The logistics of the call are at the end of the message.

Known regrets: Carmelo

 *  Widgets testing
ACTION-52 on Wilhelm Joys Andersen: Draft a blog post on SPARTAN
ACTION-2 on Kai to Continue integrating his tests WTF

 * Memory test
ACTION-53 on Kai Hendry: Retest memory test with his devices
ACTION-54 on Wilhelm Joys Andersen: Retest memory test with his devices

ACTION-49 on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux: Present the DITG to the W3C

 * Web Compatibility Test
ACTION-55 on Wilhelm Joys Andersen: Look at WCTMB2 ideas

 * Blog
ACTION-45 on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux: Propose a plan for getting
contributions from community
ACTION-50 on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux: Publish Carmelo's draft re
memory test in the blog (depends on ACTION-53 / ACTION-54)

ACTION-21 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to send Opera's feedback on OMA test
ACTION-14 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to look back at OMA situation and

* Next meeting
June 2nd

Logistics: Zakim Teleconference bridge +1.617.761.6200 (also available
at: + or +44.117.370.6152 )
Teleconference code: 8794
Time: 5pm CET / 11 am ET
IRC channel: #mwts on irc.w3.org *port 6665*; please make your best
effort to be on IRC since we are using it extensively
during our teleconferences; if you don't have an IRC client installed,
you can use the Member-only web interface to the IRC server at: