Device Independent Guidelines officially published

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 16:50:16 +0200
To: public-mwts@w3.org
Hi,

As per my ACTION-43, I've pushed our first public working group note of
the device independent testing guidelines as an official W3C Technical
Report:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/NOTE-di-testing-20090512/
linked from http://www.w3.org/TR/

I'll blog about it (ACTION-46) probably tomorrow (assuming Carmelo
publishes the one about the memory test today).

I'm also proposing to take an action item to present the document in
more details to the chairs of the W3C Working Groups.

Dom