WCTMB updated with JQuery test

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:16:07 +0100
To: public-mwts@w3.org
Hi,

Per our resolution last week [1], and my action item ACTION-25, I've
updated the Web Compatibility Test to use the JQuery test case, under
revision 1.46.
http://www.w3.org/2008/06/mobile-test/

I have also made sure that user submitted score have now an attached
version number, so that we can compare the right things:
http://www.w3.org/2008/06/mobile-test/presults

We should probably blog about that update, sooner rather than later.
Wilhelm, would you mind drafting something to that end, given that you
wrote that test?

Dom

1. http://www.w3.org/2009/03/17-mwts-minutes.html#item05