Summer time in the US (was: [agenda] Tuesday March 3 telecon)

Le mardi 03 mars 2009 à 11:09 +0100, Wilhelm Joys Andersen a écrit :
> Agenda
> ------
> [...]

We should also discuss briefly how we want to accommodate the US
changing to summer time this week-end [1], while Europe won't before 3
more weeks - i.e. do we want to have our calls stick with the US time
(and thus having our teleconf 1 hour earlier in Europe), or stick with
European time (and thus having our teleconf 1 hour later in the US)?

Dom

http://www.w3.org/mid/5.1.0.14.2.20090302091116.028bcd98@127.0.0.1