Re: Seeking status of testing Widget Digital Signature spec

Hi Art et al.,

Le vendredi 18 décembre 2009 à 10:17 -0500, Arthur Barstow a écrit :
> Since MTWS did some work on the test suite [1] for the Widget Digital
> Signature spec [2], we would appreciate a short summary of your plans
> for this test suite.
>
> Please include public-webapps@w3.org in any related response(s).

My understanding is that work on the test suite stopped waiting for the
specification to be re-cast in a more testable language (similar to what
was done for P&C). I thought that was part of the plans of the WebApps
Working Group, but it seems this may have been wishful thinking.

Note that the test suites working group’s charter is expiring at the end
of this month — we are asking for a short 6-weeks extension to finish a
couple of work items, but I don’t expect the group itself will be in a
position to provide much more help for DigSig at this point; I assume
(some of the) group participants might continue to do so, though.

Dom