Re: http://dev.w3.org/2008/mobile-test/v2/ merge

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:00:51 +0100
To: Kai Hendry <hendry@aplix.co.jp>
Cc: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>
Le lundi 14 décembre 2009 à 16:16 +0000, Kai Hendry a écrit :
> http://dev.w3.org/2008/mobile-test/v2/
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2008/mobile-test/v2/
>

> There is a problem with the "pass" global variable I need to figure out.

The score was calculated and displayed synchronously when some tests
need to be asynchronous. I’ve improved that somewhat (by permitting
additional delays in checking the score), but I think a real
asynchronous solution would be needed there.

> I think we are missing a canvas test?

Wilhelm is supposed to work on one (but I’m sure he won’t mind if you
beat him to it :)

> The "console.log" terrorises a lot of browsers, which is a shame. For
> example FF won't run the test unless Firebug is enabled.

I’ve added a wrapper "log()" function to avoid that problem.