ideas for tests

From: Kai Hendry <hendry@aplix.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:06:26 +0100
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>
We could make the canvas test a little better, as we find that canvas
only really becomes useful when you have effects like alpha blending.
http://philip.html5.org/tests/canvas/suite/tests/2d.drawImage.alpha.html

Philip Taylor said we could use his test. :-) His test suites are
pretty amazing: http://philip.html5.org/tests

I'm a little suspicious some mobile browsers are cheating onload and
firing it earlier than they should. I made a test that fails on
PocketIE, which isn't too difficult. Anyone else think this could be
test idea worth pursuing?
http://static.webvm.net/onload/2.html

Since offline storage is so important on mobiles, I was thinking we
should perhaps think about a Web storage test.
http://dev.w3.org/html5/webstorage/

Microsoft have some already.
http://samples.msdn.microsoft.com/ietestcenter/html5.htm

As for the mutation test. After some thought, I guess we should leave
it as it is, even though it's a very hard one.
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/35

Kind regards,