Re: Draft for my Action Item

From: Wilhelm Joys Andersen <wilhelmja@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:19:55 +0200
To: "Carmelo Montanez" <carmelo@nist.gov>, public-mwts@w3.org

* Carmelo Montanez <carmelo@nist.gov> wrote:
> Attached please find my first draft for the Tests Guidelines document.

Some comments:

* The name of the document should be something like "Guidelines for
writing device independent tests", to avoid confusion about whether this
is mobile-specific or not.

* We should cover all the areas the CSS WG's old document covers:

* We should include examples and/or screenshots ("This is your test on a
mobile device with a tiny screen") for most of the guidelines.

Would it be possible to put this document in CVS so that we can commit
suggestions directly?

Wilhelm Joys Andersen
Core QA, Opera Software