Re: Draft for my Action Item

From: Wilhelm Joys Andersen <wilhelmja@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:19:55 +0200
To: "Carmelo Montanez" <carmelo@nist.gov>, public-mwts@w3.org

* Carmelo Montanez <carmelo@nist.gov> wrote:
> Attached please find my first draft for the Tests Guidelines document.

Some comments:

* The name of the document should be something like "Guidelines for
writing device independent tests", to avoid confusion about whether this
is mobile-specific or not.

* We should cover all the areas the CSS WG's old document covers:
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/guidelines.html

* We should include examples and/or screenshots ("This is your test on a
mobile device with a tiny screen") for most of the guidelines.

Would it be possible to put this document in CVS so that we can commit
suggestions directly?

--
Wilhelm Joys Andersen
Core QA, Opera Software