Re: Results of running perf tests on a few mobile browsers (Was: [minutes] Tuesday 2nd Sep teleconf)

From: Kai Hendry <hendry@aplixcorp.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:53:40 +0100
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

I was thinking of working Sunspider's test driver in order to make it
a little more robust.

I like Sunspider's structure though the S60 browser, Pocket IE on HTC
get stuck somewhere. IRIS(torch mobile) on HTC runs out of memory:

I was also thinking that these tests allow you to compare "Desktop"
and "mobile" device power:

So perhaps, one could trend how far mobiles are behind the desktop.

Kind regards,