[agenda] Tuesday October 7 teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 16:17:31 +0200
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

Hi,

Here comes our agenda for tomorrow's call (Oct 7). Please send
reports on your action items and regrets before the call.

´╗┐The logistics of the call are at the end of the message.

Agenda
------
 * Performance test
ACTION: Dom to blog about performance tests and mobile [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-mwts-minutes.html#action04]

ACTION: Wilhelm to run the performances test on a few devices [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/09-mwts-minutes.html#action03]
Done:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Sep/0022.html

ACTION: Kai to run the performances test on a few devices and report
back to the list [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/09-mwts-minutes.html#action04]
Done:
http://www.w3.org/mid/b24851260809190453o2260ea63sa6bb9ebfd495b6f1@mail.gmail.com
http://www.w3.org/mid/b24851260809220721v36ea715dy4547731917e6a768@mail.gmail.com

Next steps?

 * Device Independent Testing Guidelines
ACTION: Carmelo to start a draft of guidelines on writing device
independent test cases [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/02-mwts-minutes.html#action02]
Done:
Carmelo's draft:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Sep/att-0020/Guidelines_for_Writing_Moibile_Tests.html
ACTION: Wilhelm to review DI testing guielines [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-mwts-minutes.html#action06]
Done: http://www.w3.org/mid/op.uiapzhkjm3w6te@kugalskapet

ACTION: Dom to review DI testing guielines [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-mwts-minutes.html#action07]

Move to CVS?

 * Cookies test suite
ACTION: Wilhelm to look into opera's test suites for cookies [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/02-mwts-minutes.html#action04]

 * Widget test suite
ACTION: Carmelo to come back with a plan for helping test widgets specs
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-mwts-minutes.html#action09]

 * Plugin test
ACTION: Dom to look closer at the plugin support test [recorded in
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-mwts-minutes.html#action10]

---------
Logistics: Zakim Teleconference bridge +1.617.761.6200 (also available
at: +33.4.89.06.34.99 or +44.117.370.6152 )
Teleconference code: 8794
Time: 5pm CET / 11 am ET / 8am PT
IRC channel: #mwts on irc.w3.org *port 6665*; please make your best
effort to be on IRC since we are using it extensively
during our teleconferences; if you don't have an IRC client installed,
you can use the Member-only web interface to the IRC server at:
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc