[agenda] Tuesday November 25 Teleconf

From: Wilhelm Joys Andersen <wilhelmja@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:44:19 +0100
To: public-mwts@w3.org

Here comes our agenda for our teleconference tomorrow (Nov 25).
Please send reports on your action items and regrets before the

´╗┐The logistics of the call are at the end of the message.

* Widgets Testing
ACTION: Dom to raise visibility on Kai's work on widgets to the WebAppS WG
Chairs [recorded in
ACTION: Wilhelm to follow up on widgets testing with Kai [recorded in
ACTION: Dom to review Kai's work on widgets testing [recorded in

* Cookies test suite
ACTION: Wilhelm to look into opera's test suites for cookies [recorded in

* Device Independent Testing Guidelines
ACTION: Carmelo to update the di guidelines based on the comments received
so far [recorded in
ACTION: Dom to review the di guidelines [recorded in
ACTION: Wilhelm to review the di guidelines [recorded in
ACTION: Kai to contribute to the di guidelines (an example?) [recorded in

* Web Compatibility Test
ACTION: Kai to investigate why IE Mobile fais the cookies test [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-mwts-minutes.html#action06]
Done: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Nov/0005.html
ACTION: Wilhelm to provide test cases showing actual usage of
contenteditable and inputmode for IE Mobile testing [recorded in
ACTION: Kai to propose a first "draft" of the white paper on WCTMB
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-mwts-minutes.html#action14]

* Agreement on test suites with OMA
ACTION: Dom to look back at OMA situation and report [recorded in
ACTION: Wilhem to send Opera's feedback on OMA test suites [recorded in

* Rechartering
ACTION: Kai to suggest improved wording for the charter [recorded in
Done: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Nov/0009.html

Logistics: Zakim Teleconference bridge +1.617.761.6200 (also available
at: + or +44.117.370.6152 )
Teleconference code: 8794
Time: 5pm CET / 11 am ET / 8am PT
IRC channel: #mwts on irc.w3.org *port 6665*; please make your best
effort to be on IRC since we are using it extensively
during our teleconferences; if you don't have an IRC client installed,
you can use the Member-only web interface to the IRC server at:

Wilhelm Joys Andersen
Core Systems, Opera Software