[agenda] November 4 teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 16:10:14 +0100
To: public-mwts@w3.org

Hi,

Here comes our agenda for tomorrow's call (Nov 4). Please send
reports on your action items and regrets before the call.

I'm supposed to be in a meeting tomorrow at the time of this call, but
I'll try to make sure I'm available to join and chair.

´╗┐The logistics of the call are at the end of the message.

Agenda
------

 * Thanks to Carmelo
Carmelo said he wouldn't be able to continue co-chairing this group;
thanks for all his work in the past couple of years.

 * Device Independent Testing Guidelines
ACTION: Carmelo to update the di guidelines based on the comments
received so far [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/10/14-mwts-minutes.html#action04]

 * Widgets testing
- summary of F2F meeting with WebApps WG
- Kai's first tests cases:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Nov/0000.html

 * Cookies test suite
ACTION: Wilhelm to look into opera's test suites for cookies [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/02-mwts-minutes.html#action04]

 * Bringing more visibility to web compatibility test suite
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Oct/0015.html

 * Next meeting:
Nov 11 is a bank holiday in France, and as far as I know, in the UK and
US as well; I thus propose we cancel the call (next meeting would be Nov
18)
---------
Logistics: Zakim Teleconference bridge +1.617.761.6200 (also available
at: +33.4.89.06.34.99 or +44.117.370.6152 )
Teleconference code: 8794
Time: 5pm CET / 11 am ET / 8am PT
IRC channel: #mwts on irc.w3.org *port 6665*; please make your best
effort to be on IRC since we are using it extensively
during our teleconferences; if you don't have an IRC client installed,
you can use the Member-only web interface to the IRC server at:
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc