Proposed addition/replacement for transparent PNG test

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:01:14 +0100
To: Wilhelm Joys Andersen <wilhelmja@opera.com>
Cc: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

Hi Wilhelm,

I have added at the bottom of our current mobile acid test a proposed
addition, that tests PNG transparency more fully than the current test,
in so that it uses alpha-channel transparency (which at least used to be
problematic in IE).

We can either add it to the list of tests or use it to replace the
current "transparent PNG" test; let me know what you think.