Renaming Mobile Acid Test

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:22:11 +0100
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

Hi,

As agreed during our call last week, we need to find a better name for
the "mobile ACID test", since it is more focused on features and
standards than on bugs finding than the existing ACIDx tests.

Here are a few ideas, that hopefully will trigger better ones :)

* the SQWARE test, standing for
Standards and Quality of the Web Advanced Report
(it doesn't mention the mobile aspect, though)

* the WATER test, standing for
Web Advanced TEchnologies Report
it doesn't mention the mobile aspect either; but browsers could be
qualified as WATER-proof :)

* the MOSCOW test, standing for
MObile Standards & COnformance for the Web
(MOSCOW being inspired from all these red squares)

* the FAMOWS test, standing for
Future & Advanced MObile Web Standards