git branch

From: Kai Hendry <hendry@aplixcorp.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 13:55:47 +0100
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

Hi guys,

I've become a bit better organised and now I maintain a git branch of
what's happening in CVS.

http://git.webvm.net/?p=wct;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/hendry
'hendry' branch checkout: http://static.webvm.net/wct/

According to http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Core_JavaScript_1.5_Reference:Deprecated_Features
The escape and unescape functions are deprecated.

So I updated cookie.js to use encodeURIComponent instead. Instead of
foo/bar I am using some random-ish Unicode characters.

Still not a huge fan of the scary looking getCookie function. Surely
it can be simpified.

Also you should be able to see I made some changes to
xmlhttprequest.js, like adding window.onload. Any comments?

Kind regards,